OncoSil Medical Ltd is an innovative company for delivery of radiation therapy to patients.
Forrest Capital's Role:
Forrest associates were substantial shareholders in UK drug delivery company Enigma Therapeutics Ltd. The technology was originally discovered at The UK Department of Defence with circa $20 million invested to transaction date.
- Forrest managed the acquisition of Enigma by OSL.
- Funded the license agreement.
- Facilitated the appointment of Dr Roger Aston and Mr Daniel Kenny to the board.
- Raised $2 million for the initial transaction.
- Raised $10 million in the follow-on capital raising as joint lead manager.